Your international experience starts with us
+91 81 43 28 55 12


usa_img1 usa_img2

About USA

The United States of America—commonly referred to as the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America—is a constitutional federal republic comprising fifty states and a federal district. The country is situated mostly in central North America, where its forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, D.C., the capital district, lie between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, bordered by Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.

Capital – Washington D. C.

Language – English, Spanish.

Official Currency – U S Dollar (USD)

Why Study in USA?

For any international student, the U.S.A. has a lot to offer, the most prestigious, top ranked education anywhere in the world, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, artistic, cultural, political and athletic events, and a very multicultural population.

How to Apply?

Application to the universities can be done online and paper based format


US universities have 4 intakes

1. Spring: January/February
2. Fall: August/September
3. Summer: April/May
4. Winter: December


Each University has its own deadlines for respective intakes. We suggest you to apply early to secure your admission.

Entry Requirements

  1. Undergraduate: 10+2
  2. Graduate:16 years of education required (10+2+4)
  3. For Graduate programs, some institutions accept 15 years education into their Bridge /Masters Programs
  4. Strong academic background
  5. Good scores in entrance exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS etc

List of Documents required to apply US Universities

  1. DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
  2. 3 Recommendation letters
  3. GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox. (Also you have to report the test scores officially)
  4. Transcripts (Bachelors Degree).
  5. Bachelors Degree certificate (If available)
  6. SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
  7. 12th/ intermediate or Equivalent certificates
  8. SOP (Statement of Purpose)
  9. Bank Statement.
  10. Affidavit
  11. Study certificate or Job experience certificate
  12. Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
  13. Copies and proofs of all your other activities (Ex. Paper presentations, Your organizing skills in your symposiums etc.)


  1. Estimated living expenses per year – $10,000-$16,000
  2. Average tuition fees per year range from
  3. $15,000 to $25,000 (Private Institutions) and
  4. $10,000 to $20,000 (State Institutions)


Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships are based on the student’s academic performance of international students. Tution Fee waivers are provided but are strictly merit based so students don’t have to fill any separate form like federal students can do so for availing need based scholarships.

Further, Financial Aid funding is also granted at PG level but again this strictly depends on the students’ credentials.

There are various types of scholarships offered.

Fellowship scholarship – This scholarship is awarded on the student’s ability, competence and performance.

Graduate Assistantship Scholarship – Is awarded for the students who involve in teaching or research assistantship. It can be given as cash, stipend or fee waiver. This is normally called RA or TA

Visa Procedure

Upon acceptance by school, the school will issue you an I-20 form (the required document you need to apply for F-1 student visa).

With the I-20 form you can apply for a student visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

You may be legally authorized to work in the United States while on a F-1 student visa.

F-1 Student Visa Eligibility Requirements: An applicant for a US student visa must come to the United States to pursue an academic program in an institution recognized by the United States government. The foreign citizen must have a valid educational purpose for coming to the United States and be a full time student. It is not possible to be a part-time student on an F-1 Visa. The student can stay in the United States for as long as he/she is enrolled in university. The F-1 student visa is normally issued at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the student’s home country.

Foreign students may enter the United States multiple times if they hold a valid F-1 Student Visa.

It is important that the F-1 Student Visa holders have all the necessary documents and signed authorizations to avoid any problems at the U.S. port of entry.

The passport must also be valid for a certain amount of time in order to be granted entry.

F-1 Visa holders can also travel freely within the within the United States.

Working on F-1 Student Visa:

Students may work on campus as long as they are enrolled in university/ school.

Students may take advantage of Optional Practical Training (OPT), once the degree is completed as a full time employee.


VIshwa International